Each of our signature cocktails is taste-tested in-house and approved by our founders.
Cranberry Maple Old-Fashioned
- 8 fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 teaspoons Taconic maple syrup
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 1 strip (2 inches) orange zest
- 2 ounces Taconic Maple bourbon
Muddle cranberries, maple syrup, bitters, and orange zest in a rocks glass. Pour in bourbon. Add ice cubes.
Mulled Cider with Bourbon
- Gallon of apple cider
- William Sonoma mulling spices
- Taconic Bourbon or Maple Bourbon
- Cinnamon sticks
Scoop 1/2 cup mulling spices into cheese cloth and secure with string or rubber band. Slowly warm the cider and spices in a crock pot or on stove top. Serve in coffee mugs and add a shot of bourbon. Garnish with cinnamon stick. (kids love it, too — skip the bourbon for them!)